Re: how to keep 2 PCs partially in sync

On 2020-04-08, Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

>> that together with the apparent need for paid licensing for business
>> use... not interested.
>
> I don't know where you got that idea. You certainly can get support for

Having looked up this detail I think I know where he got that idea,
because the Enterprise version of Nextcloud does indeed seem to cost
some moolah (not that I'm against moolah personally, mind you, although
it has been vastly overrated):

https://nextcloud.com/pricing/

 Basic
 Starting at 50 users for 1900€/year
(Editor's note: does not include phone support.)

etc...