Re: Two graphics cards? Intel and AMD/ATI? What xserver-xorg-* I can uninstall?

Greg Wooledge composed on 2020-04-07 10:20 (UTC-0400):
> 2) dmesg | grep -i firmware

> See if the kernel is trying to load any firmware and failing.  If so,
> you will probably want to install some of the non-free firmware packages
> to support your hardware.  This may involve adding contrib and non-free
> to your sources.list.

I forgot about the subject of firmware. It could be firmware-amd-graphics has not
been installed. Also needed are libdrm-amdgpu1 and xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu for
optimal operation with a Topaz XT.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/