Re: cannot execute make-fstab in Debian?

On Lu, 06 apr 20, 12:41:26, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> > *UUID=2E7B-BA02   /media/myflashdrive   vfat
> > user,rw,noauto,uid=1000,gid=users,umask=0,dmask=0,fmask=0,users,exec,x-systemd.device-timeout=5s,
> > 0    0 *
>
> It looks right to me (I asume the asterisks at the start and end
> of the line are added by you for emphasis)

Most likely by the e-mail client when generating plain text from html.

@kaye: most of us only read the plain text version of your message. If
possible please refrain from sending html to the list, as the result on
the receiver's end is unpredictable.

If you really can't avoid it, don't bother adding any formatting (bold,
etc.), it will only make things more difficult for us to read.

Kind regards,
Andrei