Re: Serial Port Issues

On Mon, 06 Apr 2020 08:53:05 +0200
deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris Rhodin wrote:
>
> > I checked the permissions and group memberships but they're already
> > correct.  I also tried executing at root privilege, no luck.
>
> 'R you sure about the baud rate (9600)? It might be something higher
> ... also did you setup agetty accordingly?

I doubt it's that. 9600 is a sort of default these days, and a serial
port which could not use it would be of limited use. The XBee radio
modules, for example, come from the factory running at 9600, though of
course they will go much higher. But the configuration utility must run
at 9600 to begin with.

--
Joe