Re: x-www-browser doesn't change even after package delete, update-alternatives

On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 10:52:23AM -0500, David Wright wrote:

> Is it worth running rclone config with -vv, and --log-file pointing
> somewhere? The documentation suggests this will show what rclone is
> trying to do.

Not any more, since my ln -s trick worked. Thanks for the suggestions,
though.
--
Carl Fink                                                  carl@finknetwork.com
https://reasonablyliterate.com                           https://nitpicking.com