Re: x-www-browser doesn't change even after package delete, update-alternatives

On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 11:03:07PM +0500, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:

> If I'm getting it right, you are using Xfce, so first place you should
> look at is "exo-preferred-applications" [1] applet.

And that was it. Thank you. Now if only rclone actually did what I needed

This is getting well beyond Debian, but why would GNU/Linux in general have
so many overlapping ways to register default applications?

Should I report as a bug (in exo-preferred-applications) that removing a
package (firefox-esr) didn't remove it as the default?
--
Carl Fink                                                  carl@finknetwork.com
https://reasonablyliterate.com                           https://nitpicking.com