Re: Small Open Source Digital Classroom

Hi all,

The links below contain many suggestions (of which a percentage has
already been mentioned in this thread). However I am putting the links
here because there are a few more options inside. I guess there are many
recent similar threads in many FLOSS lists/forums/other discussion
platforms and similar posts/articles by many news
sites/organizations/individuals.

Maybe this is an opportunity for FLOSS and privacy concerned solutions
to be pushed to the wider public (though I doubt).

https://anarc.at/blog/2020-03-15-remote-tools/
https://www.systemli.org/en/2020/03/15/solidarity-as-infrastructure.html
https://sfconservancy.org/blog/2020/mar/17/remotetools/
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/better-than-zoom-try-these-free-software-tools-for-staying-in-touch