Re: mutt does not find mailcap entry

On Sat April 4th tomás wrote:

> Since
> mutt takes posession of the screen, it seems best to direct
> strace's output to a file and examine it later. Like so:
>
>   strace -f -o my_trace_file -e trace=open,%process mutt

Hi,

I tried that. Then I realized I have to apologize.

My first try with modifying the mailcap.order file, did work. To test
it I was just trying to use it from a text console (yeah, brain
obviously not turned on). This is why obviously evince could not start
without a graphical environment.

It was stupid of me. Thanks to tomás, Andrei and David for trying to
help me.

Actually I did learn about strace and I want to test some of
David solutions for seeing html mails (which is another thing bugging
me).

Thanks again, and a good Sunday,

beatrice