Re: Publish open source software

tomas writes:
> Besides gitlab, which was mentioned elsewhere in this thread, there is
> Savannah [1] (recommended if you prefer the "Free" spelling of "Open
> Source" ;-)

Back when I was looking for a new home for Chrony I looked into
Savannah.  They required "corrections" to the documentation such as
replacement of all mentions of Linux with GNU/Linux.

I have no objection to their terminology but imposing a (retroactive!)
requirement of ideologically correct language on hosted projects seemed
a bit too intrusive to me.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com