Re: [OT] Backup Suggestion

ᅵᅵᅵ I tried backula, but it really did not suit my needs.ᅵ I am using DAR, instead.ᅵ The idea of DAR is similar to TAR, except it is designed to be used with random access media, rather than streaming media.ᅵ I highly recommend it.ᅵ One unique feature of DAR is it can not only add and update files during restoration, but it can also delete files during a restore process.