Re: Small Open Source Digital Classroom

On Apr 03, 2020, Celejar wrote:
>  [...]
> Fair enough - but has anyone looked into, say, Jitsi Meet's default
> settings? Do they block non-hosts from screen sharing?

IIRC, jit.si (their web-client) defaults to needing a passphrase to even
get in.  But I only ever took a cursory glance before "everyone(tm)"
decided to use Zoom (i.e. good luck to me ever getting teh missus, etc.
off that platform).

On the other hand, I think some of what Jitsi has going for it is that
it's somewhat decentralized -- if "my" server's settings are daft, it's
*my* problem, not Jitsi's (same for any other service I run myself).

--
|_|O|_|