Re: Missing a "9" (possible font missing)

Hi guys,

A while ago I started this thread.

After installing tt-mscorefonsts-installer I wrote a new email with the subject "solved" on it.

Guess I was wrong. The problem persists, now it looks like the problem is Helvetica.

I found this link:

https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/2120514?hl=en

I don't use chrome, I use firefox. But it appears that the problem happens in both browsers.

Still a mystery.

Maybe I messed up my system fonts. I wonder if there is a way to clean all fonts and the the system back to its original set of fonts from the installation.

Any clue on how to do that?

My best,

Bèco