Re: [OT] testing on unstable sources list

On 3/30/20 2:26 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

(snip)

>> [...] and still retain testing in sources.list (having testing in
> sources.list when running unstable is a good idea anyway).

(snip)

> Kind regards,
> Andrei

Can you be so kind and explain to me how is that a good idea? I am
_definitely not_ as knowledgeable as you are, but that sounds strange
enough to make me wonder what have I missed...

I have only tried unstable twice and only on secondary machines, just
for experimenting. This question is only for learning purpose.

Thanks in advance,
Dalios