Upgraded to buster; screen offset on wake

Hi all,

I just updated to buster from stretch (no problems).

I have a desktop with two monitors. I have the basic power saving setting that blanks the screens after 5 minutes.

When I wake the screens, the primary display is offset to the left by about 2 inches, leaving a black band along the right hand side of the monitor.

If I change the resolution of the monitor through the system settings dialog and then revert to the original the problem is fixed (until the screens blank again).

I have this issue with Xorg although it was also present with Wayland.

Many apologies for the non-technical nature of this post. Please let me know what sort of diagnostics would be helpful for identifying the issue.

Take care!

-James