Why isn't there /etc/apache2/extra?

Hello,

When I install apache2 package, configuration files are stored in `/etc/apache2/sites-{available,enabled}` and `/etc/apache2/conf-{available,enabled}`.

When I compile and install apache2 from upstream source tarball, supplemental configuration are stored in `$PREFIX/conf/extra` (depending on directory layout chosen during compilation).

Why Debian apache2 package doesn't have `/etc/apache2/extra`? Does the mentioned directory (`extra`) removed during packaging? I didn't see any mention on [debian packaging directory on salsa](https://salsa.debian.org/apache-team/apache2/-/tree/master/debian).

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara