NVIDIA Prime Offload

hey. i love debian and that's the only reason i'm composing this mail right now.
due to poor performance of "Bumblebee" method which is the wiki's official way of handling NVIDIA Optimus on my new laptop, sadly i had to switch to another distribution recently.
could you please make these two, NVIDIA 435.17 proprietary driver and X.Org Server 1.21, available on "buster" not the experimental repo?
please don't tell me i have to wait until the next stable release on 2021 :'(

thank you all.