Re: Trying to understand why WiFi gets disconnected in Debian Buster

didier gaumet wtote:

> (sorry Miguel, again I clicked too quickly on
> answer instead of answer to the group and
> sent tu you a private e-mail)

Don't worry. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check current versions in buster backports to see if I'll be bitten by the i915 bugs...

Meanwhile I've tested a Linksys dual band wireless N usb dongle that uses a ralink module and this problem when AP changes the channel in the 5 GHz band still persists so I must conclude I'm dealing with a kernel bug and not a mt76 module bug.

Being affected by several WiFi bugs at the same times sucks!