Re: Trying to understand why WiFi gets disconnected in Debian Buster

mt76 driver support has been included in linux 4.19, precisely the
version Buster supplies. I have myself a Netgear A6210 (mt76 driver) and
I cannot connect to my AP with genuine kernel and firmware, but with the
buster-backports  kernel and firmware, the adapter works fine.

(sorry Miguel, again I clicked too quickly on answer instead of answer
to the group and sent tu you a private e-mail)