Re: normalize audio in mp4s

deloptes wrote:

> but my question here is - why the subject with mp4s - do only
> they suffer this problem or it is just a case among others?

It is probably a case among others, at least when I wrote it the
intention was to raise this issue in general.

Today I saw "Ford v Ferrari" from last year, an .mkv file.
When they were talking, it was impossible or very difficult to
make out more than occasional words. When they drove their cars,
I had to adjust the volume as it was just rumbling out of
the speakers.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573