New mobo with decent video? [Was: Re: How to tweak postfix from SMTP on 25 to SMTPS on 465?]

Apologies for this webmail thing not threading  - it doesn't have Richard Hector's reply,
so this can only be a new post. :-(

My postfix is:    mail_version = 2.9.6 , so the second method at
http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html#client_smtps
needs to be used. But I'm still on:

$ more /etc/issue
Debian GNU/Linux 7 \n \l

as my newer box died, and I haven't figured out what might replace it.
(Needs to be able to handle youtube & news website clips.)

The problem with the old debian version is that it lacks stunnel, and an
apt-get install of that fails with:
Err http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main stunnel4 i386 3:4.53-1.1
  404  Not Found [IP: 150.203.164.37 80]

I'll have to see if the old repository is now gone, or just moved.

It could be a few weeks before I can make time to do a new install on
another old mobo I have here or a new one. (Have to go off-line for a fortnight from
tomorrow to plough on with an owner-builder rural off-grid build I have to fit-out
stage, and that's when it takes a lot to finish it off. Hopefully
the virus stays far enough away for the contractors to still turn up - even if not on time.)

At least I have incoming mail and most other stuff to get by with until then.
(OK,that's skating on thin ice in the interim. But is there a good ITX mobo I can quickly
install onto to bring a new box up in parallel?)

Many thanks for your help, Richard.

Erik