Re: Problem with GPU Randeon Vega 8 Graphics from AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

Dimitris P wrote:

>  Hello all today I got my new pc that includes AMD Ryzen 3 3200G and has
> Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, there is no other GPU. I have install debian
> through netistall and upgrade it to debian testing. I have installed the
> firmware-amd-graphics and when I am booting I am getting a black login
> prompt and not the gnome. Here are my 2 pastes from dmesg and
> /var/log/X.org.0.log
>  https://paste.debian.net/1134031
>  https://paste.debian.net/1134032
>  Thank you and hope to have a solution

Did you do what is suggested in the log?

Xorg has configured a multihead system, please check your config.
[   622.922] Your xorg.conf file is /root/xorg.conf.new
[   622.924] To test the server, run 'X -config /root/xorg.conf.new'
[   622.924] (EE) Server terminated with error (2). Closing log file.