Re: question related to #953223

Le 07/03/2020 à 15:30, Patrice Duroux a écrit :

> Sorry it was not my intention that the discussion should slide in a
> different direction than
> that of my original question. I was just looking for an advice about
> solving such situation without removing anything from my system because
> applying 'apt --reinstall install force3' did not restore the removed
> conffiles .

perhaps dpkg-reconfigure fuse3 would do the trick.

Else you may extract fuse.conf from the fuse3 package (a .deb is an
archive) into /etc/.

either you find teh package in /var/cache/apt/archives if it is still there
or you may download the package from its webpage on the Debian website,
or by wget or similar command from a repo, or by apt-get/aptitude
download fuse3