Re: HPLIP - upgrade to 3.20.0 and can no longer print.

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 10:33:56 +0100
Markus Schönhaber <debian-user@list-post.mks-mail.de> wrote:

Hello Markus,

>There might be an upstream issue with hplip 3.20.

At the time I searched, I saw no mention of problems.  That was several
days ago now, and I confess to not having searched again since.

>I'm on Arch and since the upgrade of hplip to 3.20.2 I was unable to
>print. My MFP 377dw spit out multiple pages - some blank, some showing a
>line or two of gibberish - when trying to print something.

Different symptoms from the one I experience (nothing printed at all),
but possibly an indication that it's not "just me".

Thanks for the info.

>Downgrading to 3.19.12 fixed that for me.

Likewise.  Cheers, Markus.

--
 Regards  _
No you can't hop into my shower