Re: now gmail rant

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, March 5, 2020 8:24 PM, Keith Bainbridge <keithrbau@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am slowly working towards a better email server, but it takes time.

Check out protonmail.com. I moved there from gmail recently.

Free (lower tier -- $4 a month next step up). Open sourcing their code. Significant security features -- end to end encryption, etc.). Great user support. In Switzerland, far away from crackers and the NSA...

Missing some gmail tricks. A little slow sometimes (don't click 'Send' twice or it will). They top-post your sig when replying (can be fixed with copy-and-paste, but a PITA).

But it's not Google.

​--
Glenn English