Re: don't hijack a thread

On Thursday 05 March 2020 13:55:18 Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Quoting Gene Heskett (2020-03-05 19:13:54)
>
> > off topic, but
>
> Please change subject line when, well, changing subject.

It was germain to that thread.  Not the answer expected, but that thread
is reconstructed at least monthly and has been for at least 15 years or
however long goggle has run a mail server. Anybody subscribed to any
mailing list, including me, is sick of it.

>  - Jonas

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis