Re: Offline install from CD - not allowed to install SSH server

On 5/03/20 12:10 pm, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
> On 5/3/20 8:37 am, Richard Hector wrote:
>> I am installing it from
>> debian-10.3.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso.

No I didn't. The OP (Cichas) did.

> Is this CD #1 of the set of 3 or 4 or more? The .deb you are looking for
> may be on one of the other CDs.

I doubt very much openssh-server got pushed off the first CD. Especially
since the OP found the deb on the ISO image.

> I agree with the suggestion to try the DVD.   Seems the 'netinstall' is
> the opposite of what you need.

I agree the netinstall image might not have it, but the OP isn't using
the netinstall image.

Richard