Re: HPLIP - upgrade to 3.20.2 and can no longer print. (version corrected)

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 11:26:43 +0000
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

>  lp -d XXX -o raw out.dat

Output on the command line is;

request id is Officejet_6700-14179 (1 file(s))

However, although the printer receives something (the control panel
illuminates) nothing is printed.

Looking at the jobs list in Cups shows the job to be "processing
since" and the time/date.  As before, the job eventually times out with
a communication error.

--
 Regards  _
She's taken all my vitamins, used up my lighter fuel