Re: Offline install from CD - not allowed to install SSH server

On 5/3/20 8:37 am, Richard Hector wrote:
I am installing it from
debian-10.3.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso.

Is this CD #1 of the set of 3 or 4 or more? The .deb you are looking for may be on one of the other CDs.

I agree with the suggestion to try the DVD. Seems the 'netinstall' is the opposite of what you need.

I get that you'd like to complete the install without connecting if you have a flaky internet, but if you're not connected, I don't see how the install will set up you debian mirror.

--
Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3216@gmail.com
+61 (0)447 667 468