Re: HPLIP - upgrade to 3.20.0 and can no longer print.

On Wed, Mar 04, 2020 at 07:37:19PM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 19:24:02 +0000
>
> The printer is connected via an ethernet cable to a switch, which is in
> turn connected to the router/modem.  The computer is connected to the
> router/modem via ethernet.
>
> Again, thank you for your persistence and patience.

You will have, or can obtain, an out.dat file. This file is a printer-ready
file. What cupsfilter has produced is no different from what is produced
when you have printed (or failed to print) previously. We will send it
directly to the printer.

nc YOUR_PRINTER'S_IP_ADDRESS 631 < out.dat

nc (netcat) should be on your system.

--
Brian.