Re: Dolphin as root

Thanks for the information. Caja can be started as root. This solves my problem but it would still be nice if someone could fix the Dolphin problem.

Gary R

On 3/2/20 6:30 AM, Peter Ehlert wrote:

On 3/1/20 11:41 PM, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
On 2/3/20 10:44 am, Peter Ehlert wrote:
If it was me I would just install Pluma and be done with it.
oops, I intended to say caja

I used be a KDE devotee, changed a few years ago.

I use caja as my gui file manager of choice. It has the option of dual pane - allowing you to open source & destination directories.

Or mc

I know you wanted to fix dolphin, but......