Re: Reply to a message in the Web presentation.

Andrei,

Now we can see the result of the test.

Messages
and
both thread back to your reply which threads back to my original
message.  They have the same References.  416 was issued with an
In-Reply-To field; 420 was issued without In-Reply-To.

So, for a 2nd reply at least, the list software maintains the thread
without In-Reply-To.  Consistent with casual observations a few years
back.

We might hypothesize a problem in a later generation. Then do further
tests or study the source.  =8~(  At present I'm not so eager.

This is a nice example of "Less is More".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimalism_(computing)

Thanks for challenging my claim.  Without your reply I probably
wouldn't have made the test.

Regards,               ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines