Viewer for html files

Obviously I can view html files with any of the browsers. It is not always convenient. If I save an interesting web page by right clicking on save as the result is a often a very long file name containing spaces. I save these html files in various directories according to subject. if I subsequently want to view the file I must type something like

file:///home/user/directory/long file name.html

My browsers have no auto-complete and do not like file names with included spaces.

The solution, of course, to rename the file as foo.html

It would be nice to have an html viewer which opens a file in the current directory with auto-completion of the initial word of the filename.

Is there such a thing?