Ansible recommendations?

I'm considering using Ansible (from Debian packages) for maintaining multiple remote Debian servers. The master server will be my Debian laptop.

I have three questions:

1. If you have experience with Debian ansible, are you or were you satisfied with the experience?

2. There are many published books in print about Ansible. Can you recommend one for an experienced sysadmin who is an Ansible newbie?

3. If you don't recommend Ansible, can you recommend any other similar system?

Thanks.

-Tom