Re: Having trouble installing Debian on brand new hard drive

No one?

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 6:35 PM kaye n <guikaye@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Friends!

Are my attached files too big? If so, let me know, I'll make them smaller next time.

debian_01.jpg shows how I formatted the brand new hard drive. My goal is to install Debian first, then Windows.  I know it's not the better way to make a dual boot system, but I just want to try.

debian_02.jpg and debian_03 show the two different Boot Priority that I tried.  Both resulted in the last file, debian_04.jpg

As you can see in debian_04.jpg ,  the Debian that was recently installed in the hard drive is unbootable.

Thank you for your time!