Re: libreoffice crash

On Sun, Feb 09, 2020 at 01:04:18PM -0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2020-02-09, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson <ojsbug@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Even easier is to, from the command line, start 'soffice --safe-mode'
> >
> > Hi, thanks for the suggestions but no luck, still crashes
>
> I'm uncertain what version you're using in Buster (packages.debian.org
> is not responding from here), but another stab in the darkness would be
> to turn off opengl, which can be done in versions >= 5.3
>
>  soffice --safe-mode
>  Select "Configure" -> "Disable Hardware
>  Acceleration (OpenGL, OpenCL)"

Ahh, so sorry, my problem reporting skills are suboptimal at the moment
it seems.

The crash of libreoffice happens immediately, I don't get up any
interface. This is why I ran strace and pasted it in pastebin so someone
who knows how to read strace could perhaps find out what the problem is.

Cheers, Oli