Re: Cross debootstrap without root rights

Hi Hector,

thanks for the pointer to debos.
That tool seems to fit quite well (especially the ability to invoke user scripts for customizations),
although access to /dev/kvm is quite some price to pay (but already much much better than root rights).

Thanks a lot,
Christoph