Re: how to seamlessly play audio clip

On 2020-02-08, Long Wind <longwind2@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Thank Curt! it's audio mp3 file, no videoi've tried your cvlc
>  example, i notice pause when restart play i'v just downloaded
>  60-minute white noiseit's longer than my old 10-minute file,it
>  should solve my problem, i have sleep problem, even small issue like
>  restart pause can cause insomnia

Geez, I didn't detect a pause myself, but you might like to try (as
repeated elsewhere):

 play -n synth brownnoise

or 'white' or 'pink' (you need the 'sox' package), which provides an
uninterrupted stream.

Sorry about the insomnia.

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud