Re: Can I restore grub in this scenario

Am Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2020, 10:18:01 CET schrieb Klaus Singvogel:
Try the "Supergrub"-Disk. Or you can also use "Trinity Rescue Kit", on which
is also a good desription, how to restore grub or lilo.

If you get the Trinity-Livesystem started with its own grub (there is an
option in its boot menu), and you have set the correct root device (i.e. grub
command "root=/dev/sda1"), then you can just do an "update-grub" in the
started debian and you are gone.

I suppose, there are many more ways, to restore grub, but these arer mine.

Best regards

Hans