Re: Can I restore grub in this scenario

Hello,

depending on your hardware, and how you installed it: GRUB in MBR or as
active partition.

At my desktop PC, I've to configure the (UEFI-)Bios that Debian is again to
be choosen as first booted system.

On my Laptop... well, there is no windows. :-)

Regards,
	Klaus.

--
Klaus Singvogel
GnuPG-Key-ID: 1024R/5068792D  1994-06-27