Re: can't mount sdf1 in stretch, gparted claims its fat32

On Monday 03 February 2020 23:56:47 David Wright wrote:

> Well, at least one of my guesses was correct.

:)

FWIW, the reboot fixed the can't mount, both partitions on this sd card
now mount normally, but are on /dev/sde now since the were found at
bootup. I've had this happen before, back before the other mobo caught
fire.

 > Any chance of responding
> to more than one item at a time? Dan asked for a listing of the
> partition table, and I asked how the "device" was written. I might as
> well add the question: does the second partition fare any better on
> mounting?

Its fixed now, everything looks and works normal. Now to bring the rest
of my network back up and get some utilities started.

> Cheers,
> David.

Shoulda rebooted 3 days ago. But now we wait about a month, for the first
shoe to drop... My apologies for making several folks waste their time.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis