Re: could not resolve deb.debian.org after installing via debian live image

On 2020-02-03, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

>> Aren't any sources.list experts present who could keep me from guessing
>> around ?
>
> You are doing ok without us so-called experts.

 Please use apt-cdrom to make this CD-ROM recognized by APT. apt-get
 update cannot be used to add new CD-ROMs

was the error message he received earlier (amongst others).

Is that what he did (use apt-cdrom) to add the local repository? I can't
find that critical detail somehow in the thread.

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud