Re: Delay evolution-*-factory startup

Στις 2020-02-03 12:59, Jim Popovitch έγραψε:
Hello!

Is there a way in Buster+Cinnamon to disable evolution-
(calendar|addressbook)-factory until after a VPN has connected?

Everytime I login and start Evolution I have a handful of blue warnings,
that I must clear, because Evolution was unable to connect to services
only available over a VPN. By the time I clear the blue warnings the VPN
is active, the warning just accrue after login and before network
manager activates the VPN.

-Jim P.

You can run the VPN as a systemd user service as the Evolution is now.
And put VPN service to run before the evolution one.

Alternatively you can disable evolution from starting automatically and do it
once you have connected manually in your VPN.

---
Regards,
Nektarios Katakis