configure asus amd uefi bios for netinst

I have not yet managed to figure out the proper BIOS configuration to
get an AsusPRO (desktop computer) to boot from a USB flash stick for
netinstall of Debian 10.  The USB flash stick has Debian 10.2; I used
it about a week ago for a netinstall on another machine.

The machine was shipped from the factory with Windows7.  A year or
more ago I managed to install Debian 9 on the machine, overwriting W7;
but I no longer remember how I managed to boot the installer.  I wish
to do a complete installation, and not just an upgrade from Debian 9
to Debian 10.

The BOOT screen of the Asus UEFI BIOS utility has three sections which
appear applicable:

(1) Compatibility Support Module
(2) Secure Boot
(3) Boot Options Priorities
(4) Boot Override

In both "Boot Options Priorities" and "Boot Override", the USB flash
stick appears twice:

 = UEFI: Patriot Memory PMAP (7643MB)
 = Patriot Memory PMAP (7643MB)

The "Boot Override" section appears to be simply a shortcut to "Save
Configuration and Reset" for each of the boot options.