Re: entirely keyboard based installation ...

On 1/30/20, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
> I take it that Bil[d?]schirmbild means Screenshot:

 Yes, and sorry I meant "Screenshot"

>  yes, it does appear
> that TABbing doesn't reach that button (including using modifiers).

 Hmm! Does it a bit weird! Is it so by design?

> Would you be able to navigate the cursor over the button by using the
> Accessibility options (2nd item I think) to select 'moving the cursor
> with the arrow keys' (assuming that's available).

 Accessibility options? I will have to try next time I reinstall.
Could you provide me with more information about it? I can't even
understand what you are saying about "Accessibility options" right
during the installation.

 lbrtchx