Re: No Grub to launch my new Debian 10 with LUKS&LVM (UEFI)

Le mardi 31 décembre 2019 18:50:04 UTC+1, l0f...@tuta.io a écrit :
[...]
> As soon as I deactivate Secure Boot, I get Grub and then Debian is launching...
> It's pretty weird as I thought Debian 10 works out-of-the-box with Secure Boot...

SecureBoot has its own limitations and perhaps your use case is covered here:
 https://wiki.debian.org/SecureBoot#Secure_Boot_limitations

for example, I cannot use SecureBoot on my recent laptop due to my Realtek RTL8821ce wireless card, for which there is a driver that is out out of the linux kernel tree. So I have to build a DKMS module that forbids use of SecureBoot (I could sign my own module to use SB, though) ...