Re: Back to systemd [was: Re: New list for Raspbian? (was: Re: systemdq)]

Sven and Andrei, I told you lies. The script's not a daemon. I added
Sven's suggested lines to the .service file, re-enabled it, rebooted,
and it came up exactly as I wanted it to.

Apparently what it does is build an iptables firewall, and quit. Then
when I ask for things, it  comes up, crudely parses my command, and runs
iptables commands to do what I ask.

Like I said, it's been a very long time since I wrote it, and I didn't
know what a daemon was at the time. I thought I did, and there are some
init files imported into the script.

I consider the problem fixed. I thank you for your patience and help.
And I apologize for the bad info I gave you.

Do you still want the files?

--
Glenn English