Re: No Grub to launch my new Debian 10 with LUKS&LVM (UEFI)

Hi Didier,

Thank you for your feedback.

Actually, thinking it would help, I've just deleted my whole Windows installation (I just kept its recovery and small reserved partitions) and reinstalled Debian 10 with LUKS&LVM.
It has resolved some of my problems but I have another one: Debian 10 cannot launch with Secure Boot activated. As soon as I deactivate Secure Boot, I get Grub and then Debian is launching...
It's pretty weird as I thought Debian 10 works out-of-the-box with Secure Boot...

Best regards,
l0f4r0

27 déc. 2019 à 11:21 de didier.gaumet@gmail.com: