Re: Pub Key Exchange Between Buster and Windows10

Martin McCormick wrote:
> good.  The final step of getting them to connect via shared
> public keys is good from the Windows box to the debian box but
> not completely the other way around as in debian trying to log in to
> Windows10.
>
> 	Going from Windows to Linux, no password is needed to
> remotely execute commands on the Linux system.  For some reason,
> right now, if I try to execute Windows commands remotely from the
> Linux box, I must always enter the password to the Windows box
> and the command runs so the glass is 75% full.

If this were a Linux box running sshd, I would be reading
/var/log/auth.log for a summary of what was negotiated and/or
rejected.

A casual googling suggests that Win10 actually uses OpenSSHd,
so the remaining question is where the log files are.

-dsr-