Re: Back to systemd [was: Re: New list for Raspbian? (was: Re: systemdq)]

On 2019-12-31 09:21, ghe wrote:
<snipped>
But what I'm really looking for is a comprehensive book on systemd like
the 40 pounder 'Learning Python' or other O'Reilly, etc, books that've
saved my life in the past few years. (I'm more comfortable with dead
trees than I am with screens.)

When Microsoft was saying "Where do you want to go today ?" I started looking for another OS. Really pleased to find Linux, although didn't find intuitive there was loads of documentation that came with it and all the O'Reilly books to help a new user figure out what was going on. These days I don't bother so much as things seem to Just Work but it would be nice to have it a bit easier to find out what systemd is doing.

cheers
mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31