Re: realtime kernel on ARM hardware

On Lu, 30 dec 19, 15:00:55, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Yes, debian has a "debian-arm" mailing list but its miss-named as its
> actually for debian-arm-devels only as has been made very plain to me on
> several occasions when I have posted pleas for user help to it.

I've had success with ARM specific questions on debian-arm, that is for
things that are *really* ARM specific, like the support for certain
hardware in u-boot, Linux and Xorg, etc..

Anything that is the same on all architectures (systemd, ssh, etc.) is
much better suited on debian-user because:

1. It's not ARM specific (no need to bother the developers)
2. Many more subscribers, which means faster answers (and hopefully at
   least some of them good)

Kind regards,
Andrei